Monday, November 18, 2013

PRESIDENT KENNEDY

In my opinion, John Kennedy and and his brother Bobby were the greatest politicians and leaders in America in the last century. It is my opinion the CIA working with the Mafia killed both men. For years I believed in the Warren Commission, however now that I have been in politics for over forty years, now that I see elected "leaders" do not work for the people and learning of more government bad actions, I believe the conspiricy therories.

We do know that the CIA used the mob in other action. We know that our spy people do things outside of presidential control and U.S. laws. President Eisenhower warned of about the military industrial complex, and we know know President Kennedy made the decission to get out of Vietnam. He was a strong anti communist, one of the things I loved about him, but he saw the flaws of trying to make Vietnam into a modern democracy. That idiot George never learned anything from history and tried to make the Arab leaders into modern leaders, something that will never happen.

The time period between 1963 - 1968, was the end of America being a great country. With the killing of the Kennedys, the civil rights leaders, etc, America lost her soul. America lost her moral standing in the world. America is not the great nation that saved the world from the demons from Germany and Japan. We no longer are the country our great Founding Fathers made. How very sad.

No comments: