I stand with Phil Robertson and the entire Robertson family whom seem to be a fine Christian family. I am sick and tired of the gay lobby in America dictating to American people what we are to think.
For those folks who are of same sex orientation I say this, live a celabate life, just like non married heterosexual folks. The bible is very clear in many places that homosexual acts are wrong, sinful and people are not to engage in them.
For several years I have noticed how the cable networks promote the gay lifestyle and I am darn sick and tired of it. Anyone who watches Duck Dynesty knows the Robertson family is a strong Christian family, this should not come as a surprise to anyone at the network that carries the Robertson family. HGTV panders to gays in a very open way. I do not watch shows that promote this nonsence. If A&E drops the Duck Dynasty show, I will drop A&E just like I dropped HGTV.
America is in a moral decline. People that stand up for the Word of God are constantly under the gun, and we are called hate mongers. I do not hate homosexuals because of their orientation, I do not like it when they push their agenda down my throat. It is time for Americans to openly stand up for God.
No comments:
Post a Comment