Sunday, October 20, 2013

PARENTS

Attention you parents out there, do you know what your kids are doing on their computers? Do you know if they are bullying anyone via the new social media or at school.? The sad fact is that there is a lot of this going on, and it is so intense that some young kids are choosing to commit sucide and causing others to consider this terrible deed. No parent should have to bury a son or daughter because young kids can be so mean and drive a person to take their own life.

Most kids have been bullied at some time or other in their life, I went through a year of it when my family moved from one town to another and I did not fit into the new school. I had to leave the town we lived in and finished high school in yet another city. I thank God I was able to get out of that hell of a school where I was harrassed almost every week. I was able to take it for one school year, but I refused to go back there for my senior year. Goint to three high schools was hard, but much easier than staying at the second school.

So many young kids are not prepared to handle the intense bulling with all the new social media, they can't change schools, it follows them on line. Something must be done about this behavior. Parents must know what their kids are doing and stop this sick, nasty behavior, and now before more kids decide it is too painful to have kids telling lies about them, the name calling etc can hurt kids who do not have a thick skin. Teachers must learn to spot this kind of activity and nad the people doing it. If it is necessary, the police must be brought in to stop this.

It appears that now the big thing is to attack kids for being homosexual, doesn't matter if they are or not, kids like to put that label on some youngsters. For some kids this just pushes them over the edge, they do not see any way to escape the bruttality of the verbal assaults, true or not.

Sucide is one of the leading causes of death for teens, and this must not continue. Death is so final, some kids don't quite understand this, as strange as it may seam. The parents are sent through the most horrible pain a parent can go through.

Please stop the bulling.

No comments: