Saturday, October 26, 2013

LOST AND ALONE

I have been interested in politica all my life, and active in it since 1968. Now America's political scene is so miixed up that I feel lost and alone. If I had to be forced into joining a political party today, I would not know what to do. Back in the day when I got my start in politics a person could be a leader in the county party even if you did not agree with everything the party platform stood for. Today both major parties want a person to be 100%  behind the latest fad the party is for, or else get the heck out of the party. Well back in the day when I was anti union and pro life, I was a leader in the Democratric Party. Then back when they went abortion and gay crazy I joined the Republican Party. Back then there were moderates who were party leaders and that was fine. Now everyone who is not a right wing Attila the Hun type person, do not even think about being a Republican.

This is why America is in such a mess, people do not feel comfortable with our political parties, and when this happens, it is the beginning of the end of great Republics. Why can't a Republican say he liked the Kennedy brothers without being sliced and diced by the retarted tea party people? Why can't a Democrat say he liked Ike or TR?

I have never felt so lost and alone in my life. I am at the point where I would leave America if I could afford to move to Ireland or Scotland or Germany. I feel that the people of Great Britain and I are more alike than the people of America. I really feel for Europe now that they know how America thinks we can spy on their leaders just because some nut case in the NSA and the White House thinks that is a good way to keep America safe. If we want to stay safe, how about keeping our friends from getting mad at us. If I had the money I would go back across the pond and reclaim my great grandfathers land, buy a dish to watch MLB and be happy. I am sick and tired of the nonsense here in America.

Please forgive all the spelling errors etc, my stupid computer will not let me edit then post, it is worthless and I type very fast when I get  upset about major issues of the day. I am not as dumb as this post reads.

No comments: